This is an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to join and work for a leading Global Technology company based in North Ryde. We are seeking a candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career and take on a new challenge.
Our client is offering a 12 month contract role with a highly attractive salary to work in their dynamic team. The role is a varied, with focus on assisting the team ensuring the smooth running of the office, as well as providing sales, marketing and EA support. You will have a strong background in an Administrative role, and can apply this to all aspects of the role. Marketing experience is desired, whereby you can demonstrate the ability to organise and plan events.
• Providing Marketing and Sales support.
• Administration duties such as diary management, arrangement of meetings and ensuring an efficient workflow.
• Organisation and orchestration of workplace events.
• Purchase order management and execution
• Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in an Administration Marketing or Sales support role.
• Exceptional organisational skills.
• A background in Sales highly desirable.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on 02 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 512620 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.