A well-known Australian listed company that provides Integrated facility services in Australian and New Zealand through a number of in house brands has an opportunity for a skilled Communications Manager.
Reporting into the Head of Brand & Communications, this role will see you support all internal employee communications for this highly matrixed B2B organisation.
About the Role:
- This industry is fast paced, and where you have to operate with tight timelines. This is a tactical role requiring high levels of written and presentation skills.
- It will also see you support the internal communications for 6 Executives and negotiate fit-for-purpose communications that support business objectives.
- Manage communications content planning across all channels for the Group.
- Working closely with the Head fo B&C, you will be tasked to deliver internal content and employee engagement tools, including the intranet content, email comms, CEO updates and gernaral annoucements.
- Develop and implement the comms strategy and create impactful content and messaging for internal clients and leadership that aligns with and engages the employee strategic plan, values and key intiatives.
- This role is flexible to either a 4 or 5 day work week .
- Strategic thinker ; must have managed direct reports before.
- Puts the team first and is not hierachy obsessed. Enjoys coaching and mentoring less experienced team members.
- Enjoys being tactile and on the tools ,supporting others in a peak periods.
- Well-presented and professional in approach with exposure to working with senior executive leadership is a must.
- Experience in B2B and working in a highly matrixed,complex environment is a must have.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communication or PR.
- Experience driving internal communications highly regarded.
- Highly skilled in creation of presentation materials such as PowerPoint presentations.
- Highly developed communications skills, both written and verbal and can quickly turn around content across a different communication channels, including speech writing.
- At least 5-7 years experience in the Internal Comms/Corporate Affairs.