Join a business that is currently disrupting the online digital advertising space for SMB's . Play a critical role in shaping the future ambition and sustainability of a 140 year old brand as they evolve into a digtial MarTech SAAS provider.
Reporting to the Senior Product Manager of Commercial, this role will focused on small business management products to drive consumer and advertiser traffic, increase engagement, satisfaction and build loyalty across our digital platform.
Products encompass both in-house and vendor-developed products, which is a mix of mobile apps, mobile web and desktop. Their mission is to empower every Aussie small business to succeed, by providing simplified, effective and easy-to-use digital solutions.
This role will primarily be responsible for two core functions:-
- Product Management: You will be a day-to-day product manager within the team, working closely with our development and operations teams and taking a customer-centric, data-driven approach in identifying, prioritising and delivering new product solutions in line with desired business outcomes.
- Insightful Data Analysis: Defining analyses required to measure the impact of product changes on business goals. This will involve identifying the right questions to ask, conducting efficient analysis (with support from analytics team) and developing insights which help us understand marketplace performance and prioritise new pieces of work.
What this role could offer you:-
- The Product team is responsible for both the delivery pipeline of features for the website and the portfolio of Digital products.
- The team utilises lean product development and agile methods to deliver measurable and sustained value to customers.
- Through customer-centred research, clearly articulate pain points and challenges experienced by customers. Working closely with the Product Owner, become the ‘voice of the customer’ that the broader business can depend on and .create and maintain the product stream’s roadmap.
- Devise a logical and hypothesis-driven execution plan that encapsulates the benefits of lean product development, and is able to ‘scale out’ as required. Working closely with the Product Owner and Portfolio Lead, gain buy-in from stakeholders and endorsement from the Product Sponsor.
What you will need to be successful in this role:-
- Hands on experience in the Product Development Lifecycle within an innovation environment. Startup experience preferred.
- Sound understanding of price modelling, financial forecasting, market analysis and commercial strategies. Prior P&L ownership experience preferred.
- A working understanding of product rollout, sales approach / go-to-market strategies (GTM). Experience successfully executing in a corporate environment preferred.
- Capital Investment Management skills, and experience in writing successful business cases preferred.
Skills and Qualification:-
- Tertiary qualification in Information Systems / Marketing or equivalent business qualification. Post Graduate favoured.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Product / Marketing / Brand Management, experience in online advertising industry highly regarded.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Project Management and product delivery of online / digital product, with Agile / SCRUM experience preferred.
- Previous exposure to high level contract negotiation highly regarded.
Closing date : 31st May 2019