- $150, 000 - $165, 000 + superannuation + bonus + benefits
- Hybrid FP&A and Decision Support focus
- Best in class work-life balance and corporate culture
Aston Carter is partnering with an ASX Top 50 Retail Banking group to source a Senior Manager across FP&A and Business Decision Support. This business offers competitive salaries and bonus potential, they have a well reknowned culture of work life balance, great employee benefits and a collaborative culture.
Reporting to the Deputy CFO, this unique commercial role incorporates all components of Commercial Finance and Decision Support. This role will provide the successful applicant with the opportunity to train and mentor a great team while partnering with the C-Suite executives to drive organisation, product and consumer strategies. It offers dual exposure across FP&A and Business Decision Support.
- Involvement in key strategic direction work,
- Lead a team of 4 Senior Analysts across end to end FP&A processes,
- Own the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting timetables,
- Partner with business units across the bank on Decision Support, including Financial Modelling, Scenario Modelling, 3 year strategic planning,
- Support investment decisions and work closely with the Mergers and Acquisitions team on all major transactions,
- Act as a key point of contact for the Group's Transformation office as a key finance SME on a number of automation, data transformation and system implementation projects, and
- Partner closely with the Product Development team on a number of key digital product and customer segmentation initiatives.
This person must have exceptional commercial finance experience within retail banking, consumer banking or general insurance and have a real knack for people leadership.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or equivalent.
- Experience across FP&A, Business Decision Support or Business Partnering
- Proficient skills in financial modelling
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in Decision Support projects
- Outstanding stakeholder management capabilities with a demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders through effective communication and persuasive presentations.
- Exceptional leadership skills used to drive team performance and maintain high employee engagement.