This is a great opportunity for a driven Recruitment Coordinator to join and work for a leading FMCG company based in Sydney’s CBD. We are looking for a candidate who is looking to take the next step in their career within a nationally recognised company.
As a Recruitment Coordinator you will support the Talent Acquisition Team in the general administration, in creating a working environment that will function seamlessly. Your role will provide day to day management and assistance to the Talent team within the business. This will include the creation of job postings, scheduling interviews and proactively supporting the selection of talent within the company.
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Coordinator will include but not limited to:
- Providing support to the Talent Acquisition team as well as assisting with the internal recruitment process.
- Posting internal and external job adverts.
- Co-ordinating and scheduling interviews.
- Actively contribute in achieving team and induvial goals and provide suggestions for process improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of one years experience as a Recruiting/HR or Talent Coordinator.
- Exceptional organisational skills to ensure the efficiency of the candidate experience.
- Proven experience dealing with the organisation of the recruitment process within a business.
- A strong team player who is an intuitive thinker.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 512547 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.