- Melbourne CBD based opportunity with Australia's Leading Marketing services Company
- Newly created role reporting to the Strategic Initiatives Manager within the GTM team
- Build your own legacy as an in-house SME on digital analytics and optimization
About the Company:
My client is Australia leading platforms and marketing services company that exists to engage Australian consumers with businesses and delivers to that promise through their leading digital businesses and comprehensive digital marketing products and solutions.
People are at the heart of bringing this vision to life. The team is ambitious, dedicated and unified with the aim of making connections simple - simple to navigate, simple to trust and simple to to see the benefit to customer and consumer's lives. Their goal is to be a customer centric company that provides personalized, flexible and valuable customer experience.
About the Role:
Due to recent success and key investment into personnel and capability, my client is on the hunt for a passionate Digital Analyst to join their Go-To-Market (GTM) team in a newly created role within a test-and-learn environment that continually optimizes and pushes for improvement.
The Digital Analyst will play a lead role in the design, testing and implementation of the reporting elements across digital assets. Serving as an in-house subject matter expert on digital analytics and optimization to provide reporting, analysis, A/B testing and strategic recommendations for a network of sites by researching, analyzing data and providing insight on site usage behaviour.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead implementation of web site reporting elements for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Create and maintain implementation documentation and reporting library
- Participation in web site release projects by providing testing and validation to ensure tracking and reporting requirements are met
- Production and distribution of daily, weekly and monthly reports in line with stakeholders' business objectives and provision of ad-hoc traffic analysis and custom reports
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other data sources to monitor and report on audience usage and provide recommendations from analysis into site strategy
- Delivery of data analysis to identify trends and actionable insights, based on clear understanding of business objectives
- Provide analysis on campaign effectiveness and make recommendations for optimization
- Communicate findings in charts, text and oral presentations
- Proactively monitor the quality of data captured across digital assets
Skills and Expertise:
- 1-2 year's experience with tag-based web analytics and optimization solutions to interpret data and create reports
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience
- Knowledge of Tag Management solutions to implement measurement tags
- Experience managing data from various sources and developing databases and spreadsheets for detailed analysis
- Ability to interpret data and recommend action
- Understanding of online traffic patterns and the principles of online display advertising, social ads, SEM and SEO for campaign analysis
- Advanced excel and data visualization skills (Tableau and Power BI preferred)
How to Apply:
If you are interested or would like to discuss the above opportunity further, please feel free to reach out to Michael Corso for a confidential conversation on (03) 9918 0979 quoting job reference 513213. Alternatively you can e-mail a CV to email@example.com OR apply here.