- South West Region with on-site parking, flexibility and rewards!
- Partner with Senior Executives
- Build the Recruitment function and implement all processes including TMS.
This rapidly growing global leader within the Manufacturing industry is seeking a driven candidate for a permanent Talent Acquisition Specialist. Located in the South West region with on-site parking, this organisation has open-plan facilities with the latest technology. With a strong focus on internal promotion and career development, all employees are given the right tools and training to be successful and progress in their roles.
With a strong foundation and impressive culture, this is an opportunity for an experienced Recruiter to build the culture of this organisation through the development and execution of talent strategy.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist within this organisation you are required to develop and lead the recruitment function as well as:
- Sourcing and selection of candidates for internal positions across a range of disciplines including blue and white-collar roles.
- Strategising and working on a range of projects from talent retention through to inclusion and diversity programs.
- Managing the end to end recruitment cycle including advertising, short listing, screening candidates, interviewing, creating offers and onboarding employees.
- Travelling to different sites to meet internal customers and partners and conduct interviews.
Experience and Skills Required
- Previous end to end recruitment experience across white and blue collar
- Driven attitude with ability to maintain a high quality of work whilst under pressure.
- Ability to partner with Managers and Executives at all levels of the business; must have a consultative approach to their work.
This is a great opportunity to work for one of Australia’s leading names in the Manufacturing industry and build the culture of the organisation through hiring.
For more information you can call Sali Goumar in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2712 quoting Job Reference 510089 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.