- Work for a Leader within the Non-For-Profit Industry.
- Opportunity for growth and development.
- Initially 3 month contract.
Our client is a market leader non-for-profit space and is looking for a lively Customer Care Officer.
Located in the Penthurst area, our client has a vibrant and dynamic environment with a strong team culture. This business places high importance on training and up-skilling their workforce to equip them with the right skills to succeed and progress in their careers.
This role will initially be a 3 month contract with strong views for extension. This is a fast paced role that requires someone with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to build rapport with customers. As the Customer Service Officer, you will be the first point of contact for any queries related to programs, services and support. Working within a large, supportive team this role will be given the support to succeed.
As the Customer Care Officer for this leader within the non-for-profit industry, your responsibilities will include:
- Respond to all inbound queries via phone and email.
- Update and maintain customer records in the CRM system.
- Handle all queries and escalations from customers in an effective manner.
- Deliver support services where required.
- Be a strong team member and assist with continuous improvement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a Customer Service environment whether face to face or phone based.
- Strong computer literacy particularly with Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience using Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Ability to build rapport quickly through strong phone manner.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 518188 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.