- Full oversight for line 1 risk
- 1st class training and development opportunities
- Exceptional company culture
Aston Carter are proud to be partnering with a market leading global trading firm who are seeking an exceptional Risk Manager. The business have been recognised both domestically and globally as one of the top employers of choice in the financial services industry.
This role is newly created and has been designed to support the Trading/Front Office team during a period of sustained growth. The team are looking for an ambitious candidate who can prides themselves on their stakeholder relationship skills, you will be the key risk partner to to the front office as the organisation implements a robust framework through their APAC operations.
You will be entrusted to:
- Develop and maintain the ORM framework throughout the front-office of the APAC business.
- Act as the point of contact for the Trading and Front Line teams.
- Full ownership of the risk identification, risk management and mitigation strategies of the business.
- You will be a key member on the APAC Risk Committee, partnering with senior leaders to drive a best in class environment.
- Senior leadership across the business in the areas of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Incident Management and Risk Appetite assessments.
- Strong Financial Markets background, ideally with past experiences in Market Risk, Trading or Finance.
- Ability to work in a collaborative working environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Experience in working autonomously and framework implementation.
- Ability to manage changing workloads and fantastic attention to detail.