Greater Western Sydney
This is a brilliant opportunity for a driven and well-experienced customer service officer to join a large and well-known market leader within the manufacturing space in a full time role. The well-established and highly regarded organisation is offering strong growth potential for determined and driven employees who are seeking to exceed their career and work collaboratively within a team setting. The company is fast-paced with a busy customer service department based in Bankstown and is easily accessible by public transport and provides on-site parking.
As a Customer Service Officer working in this fast paced department, you will be responsible for answering all incoming queries as well as assisting internal and external stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a team player who can work towards goals and be able to assist others when necessary.
This is a high volume, fast-paced role that requires someone with a proven track record in a call centre or end-to-end customer service background. This exciting role will give you the opportunity to grow within this organisation and take your career to the next step!
Your responsibilities as a Customer Service Officer will include but not limited to:
- Providing support to staff as well as assisting internal and external customers and stakeholders.
- Responding to high volume calls, emails and queries in a thoroughly and timely manner whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
- Ability to liaise with all stakeholders of the business and pass on accurate information to ensure the smooth running of the business.
- Actively contribute in achieving team and individual goals and provide suggestions for process improvement.
Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum of three years within a customer service or call centre role is desired
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of service while working under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- Immaculate phone manner with a positive and professional approach to work within a team and autonomously
- A background in case management and investigations on payments and billing issues will be highly regarded.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 513733.