- Market Leading Remuneration with Flexibility
- Best in class training and development with opportunity for advancement
- Exposure to internal and external stakeholders and face to face client interaction
Top Australian insurance provider is partnering with Aston Carter in their search for a Group Claims Assessor to join their growing team and increase capacity in tending to their large customer base. The business provides services to large volumes of people spanning the state with a focus on improving the lives of Australians.
Reporting directly to the Group Claims Manager, the role will be best suited to an insurance professional with a high level of resilience and claims experience in either the Life, General Insurance or Workers Insurance space with an allied health background. The position will have strong background in claims assessing with proven history of end to end processing. Within a medium sized, diverse team, this role will be integral in contributing to the sound understanding of claims with important customer service focus.
Key responsibilities include:
- Exceptional level of communication with internal, external and policy holding customers
- Strong face to face communication whilst working on site at client locations
- Show in-depth knowledge around different insurance products
- Sound understanding of medical terms and connotations associated directly with injury management
- Adequately escalate queries and issues to managers
The ideal individual will have experience in a Claims Management/Assessing experience with a minimum of 3 years in this space. Previous Lump Sum or TPD focused claims experience with and an Allied Health qualification is preferred. This is a permanent position with a range of benefits including work/life balance and exposure to a market leading company.
For more information, you can call Jillian Swoyer in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6261 quoting Job Reference 510263 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.