- Large Scale Advice Remediation Program
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Aston Carter have partnered with a leading Financial Services institution in the implementation of an Advice Review program that is looking for strong Quality Assurance professionals. This organisation is determined to bring in high quality individuals to drive the program forward, and will offer strong skill development opportunities to those that join the business. If you are in interested in expanding your knowledge in the Review / Remediation field and are looking for a program that support personal growth, apply now. Multiple positions exist.
The purpose of this role is to provide Quality Assurance over the review into customer advice provided by our clients advisors. The succesful candidate will need to use their technical knowledge to asses the quality of initial reviews provided by the Case Assessment team and further investigate aspects of the review that may not be consistent with best practice methedology. Additionally this candidate will be required to identify and provide remediation insights and recommended improvements back into the overall Quality Assurance Project.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Ensuring the Advice Remediation work is being carried out to a high standard
- Proactively contribute to Process Improvement & driving performance
- Review the work of your peers
Capabilities & Experience
- Minimum 12 Months expereince at Quality Assurance level in Advice Remedaiation program; OR
- 24 Months Experience within A Case Assesor/Senior Case Assesor level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and understand Licensee/Advisor relationships
- Resilient, proactive working style, ability to make decisions & work autonomously, ability to make the complex simple and solve problems will be essential to this role
If you are interested in learning more, contact Lachlan Callaghan on 0431 989 906, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply