Aston Carter have partnered with a leading Financial Services institution in Melbourne to secure a high performing, motivated Project Coordinator to join the business. The company prides themselves on being forward thinking, adaptable to change and having a customer focused mind set. Providing endless opportunities to their employees to build on their skills and enhance their careers.
About the Role:
In this position you will be coordinating and ‘owning’ the delivery of a large-scale, muti dimensional project across several business units. You will be responsible for ensuring each of the division heads, executives and their teams are hitting deadlines, completing actions and remaining aligned to the project timeline.
- Coordination of project admin related tasks
- Ownership of project hitting deadlines and agreed timelines
- Creating presentations (office suite)
- Making sure task owners are on track and completing agreed tasks
- Multitasking and prioritisation
- Monthly updates to executive team
Skills & Experience
- Extensive Project Coordination experience (5+ years) within large listed businesses (1000+ employees) OR Financial Services institutions
- Experience partnering and influencing executive level stakeholders (10+)
- Excellent time management and prioritisation abilities
- Ability to characterise yourself as detail oriented and calm in high pressure situations
- Strong communication abilities
- Confidence in Office Suite
For more information you can call Luisa Lampos in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0926 quoting Job Reference 513966 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.