- Be Part of an amazing team and Culture
- Competitive salary packaging
- Fantastic leadership and development in a Melbourne based bank
About the Company
Large vibrant organization with a strong mid-market position supported by strong credit appetite. Become part of a team that is passionate and diverse and who put their customers first through community engagement, leading technology and digital capabilities.
About the Role
- Based in the inner south eastern suburbs as a Home Lending Manager you will be able to utilize those around you in the Branch network and your own existing networks to generate business, as well as having flexibility to work autonomously.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs
- Network within the local community to build your personal brand to generate new to bank business, as well as leveraging your existing networks to generate referrals
- Build internal relationships within the branch to assist portfolio growth
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in residential lending by writing deals between $0- $3 Million
- Proven track record by exceeding quarterly targets of $9-$10 Million
- Exposure to more complex lending solutions is advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to originate new to bank business through your own networks and relationships
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Strong compliance record is essential
- Team player with high energy, ambition and drive
Culture & Benefits
Energetic and collaborative environment that values team and individual success. The organization values growing talent from within and you will have genuine opportunities to grow your career. Benefits include extensive discounts on banking products and services, intensive training /induction program, community days and having a Melbourne based head office this mean access to unparalleled career pathways.
How to Apply
For more information you can call Patrick Fitzgerald in our Melbourne office on (03) 9918 0982 quoting Job Reference 514010 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest