- Attractive salary package
- Located in Sydney CBD | Close to Public Transport
- Top 10 CA Firm with a strong Australian presence
Aston Carter have been engaged in the search for Senior Auditors to join a leading Chartered Accounting firm on a permanent basis. As part of a dynamic organisation with a strong, well established presence across Australia and New Zealand, this business has recently undergone some exciting expansions and are looking to grow their team.
The Senior Auditors play a business-critical role in the continuous growth and management of the firms existing portfolio. The opportunity will allow great exposure and development across a large and diverse portfolio of clients.
This role will allow the opportunity to work closely with clients, advise and make an impact moving forward. The business has a real focus on growth across the organisation and will be looking to further develop your career, through presenting you with opportunities that will challenge and widen your skillset.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working on and assisting with audit assignments
- Preparing draft reports for management
- Team Leadership – assisting and mentoring the junior audit team members
- Managing and developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Experience and Skills Required
- Degree Qualified in Accounting or related degree
- CA or CPA Qualification (or currently pursuing)
- 1 - 4 years of experience in a similar audit role
- Ability to coach and develop team members
- Ability to work with management and executives at all levels of the business
For more information you can call Jay Visagamoorthy in our George Street, Sydney office on (02) 8894 2719 quoting Job Reference 513745 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.