- 8 month contract
- Pymble Location
- Globally recognised business
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer to join a globally recognised business located in Pymble. As a leading employer, the size and the culture of the organisation allows you to express yourself and stand out in a creative and supportive team settings. You will have the opportunity to work with highly talented employees across the region.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Customer Service Officer to expand their skills within a dynamic working environment, looking after one of their largest clients. This is a fixed term 8-month contract. This organisation will equip you with all the skills and resources to be successful in this fast-paced position.
Your new role as a Customer Service Officer will be to ensure excellent customer service and efficient management for one of the top clients for this business.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Reporting for the client’s accounts.
- Management of all queries.
- Liaison with clients and stakeholders through telephone and email.
- Management of internal system.
- Assisting ongoing development and implementation of new procedures for the departments.
- Adhoc administration as needed.
Experience and Skills Required
- 2 year’s experience in a customer service role.
- High attention to detail.
- Knowledge of a CRM system.
- Fleet experience highly regarded.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 513925 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.