Aston Carter is partnering with Enterprise Ireland in placing a Senior Market Advisor in Melbourne. Enterprise Ireland is the trade and technology board of the Government of Ireland with responsibility to grow exports of Irish companies internationally.
The candidate will have a primary focus to act as the key point of contact in the State of Victoria for all Irish SME’s. You will be building strong relationships with targeted Financial Services institutions and channel partners across the ANZ region to provide end customer access for Irish Client companies to assist in their sales process.
- Proactively identify opportunities for Irish companies through market intelligence, connections and research.
- Deliver on a number of targets relating to the success and sales growth of the Irish companies you are working with.
- Support the work of the wider team by carrying out projects/tasks as may be assigned from time to time to deliver objectives and respond to client needs across multiple sectors.
- Connect Enterprise Ireland client companies to advisors and mentors in the ANZ region who can provide support in the success of their business in the region.
You will have great networks within Financial Services in Australia and local commercial experience including consulting skills with a demonstrated ability to asses and challenge business plans in order to support business growth.
- 5 years pre-sales/sales and/or marketing experience with recent Australian commercial expertise that includes a strong understanding of the Australian financial services sector
- Recent commercial experience in Australia / New Zealand, with knowledge and understanding of FS sector and sales models including working with channel partners and System Integrators.
- Knows who the key players are in the Financial Services sector and have sound knowledge and understanding of the sectors’ strengths and challenges.
- Technology savvy
- Strong networking skills, with established network of senior contacts in the FS sector across Australian
- Strong consulting skills with a demonstrated ability to assess and challenge business plans; in order to help businesses to grow