About the Company
Global financial services instruction with a reach across Australia and APAC. A market leader in the retail, commercial and corporate space. Focused on developing their people to be successful and promoting values across the organisation.
About the Role
Working as part of the IT audit team you will be delivering audit plans, executing projects and presenting solutions to business leader across the support functions of the business. It is essential that IT systems, process and controls are effective and in place, therefore this role will be a highly visual and impactful position to senior management.
You will have the opportunity to gain senior stakeholder exposure with decisions making ability surrounding building new audit frameworks and methodologies.
- Ensure appropriate and timely assessment of the risks and controls in place across the internal business, assisting the business to meet its objectives and stakeholder obligations.
- Access strategy of IT audit methodology and implement new processes. Target IT Audit efforts into higher risk areas and achievement of outcomes that add value to the business.
- Provide senior management and the audit committees with assurance over the risk and control environment in the support business functions.
- Manage audit projects of varying size and complexity, perform research and fieldwork for assigned audits and provide leadership to the team.
- Relationship management across senior stakeholders and managing overall audit delivery.
- Deliver of technical IT solutions to the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in delivering IT audits from a professional services or industry firm
- Experience in financial services preferred
- Experience designing, executing and leading audits to high quality
- Experience drafting and communicating key audit messages, recommendations and reports
- Strong relationship management of key business stakeholders.
- CISA Preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills.
- Promotes hiring people have the same values as the business promotes.
- Works with employees to map career pathways and help them to develop the skills they need to progress.
- Promotes flexible working environment.
- Encourage a solution focused environment with people generating new ideas to help promote the business.
- Business facing role to generate solutions to the business.
- Working in a supportive environment.
- Great work-life balance.
For more information you can call William Hibbins in our Melbourne Office on (03) 9918 0973 quoting Job Reference 511990 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.