- Leading International Bank
- Best-in-class technology and applications
- Excellent career growth opportunities
The company is one of Australia's domestic banking leaders, with a full suite of banking products including Financial Markets, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Investment Banking and Commercial Banking. The employee development and career exposure on offer is unparalleled in the local market.
As a key member in the global Financial Crime Policy team, you will establish, oversee and maintain an appropriate policy catalogue and framework supporting key FCR policies of Anti-money laundering (AML). You will play a role in actively engaging in regulatory change in Australia and other jurisdictions, and ensure the business is well placed to respond to changes in regulations and laws, including representation of the business at relative industry forums.
- Strong understanding of Australian regulatory principles
- Substantial AML/KYC knowledge and experience
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Experience successfully driving team outcomes and project deliverables
- Formal qualifications in a related discipline
- Experience working independently and possess strong stakeholder engagement