- Proven progression with unlimited growth & earning potential
- Succeed in a challenging, fast paced sales environment
- Office located on Collins Street in Melbourne's CBD
Since its founding in 1983, the Allegis Group has quickly grown to become the world’s largest, privately-owned recruitment business, currently operating in over sixty countries across the globe.
At Allegis, we offer a culture that exceeds all expectations. We're about people who don't just go to work, but love their work. People who don't just do a job, but live their role as an expression of who they are. People who are not just productive, but who achieve extraordinary results daily.
As a Junior Recruitment Consultant, you will partner and work closely alongside an experienced Recruiter who will guide and mentor you through our initial 13-week on-the-job training program, as you learn the fundamentals of best practice recruitment.
Day-to-day you will be responsible for screening potential candidate CV’s, building and maintaining a strong network of quality candidates, conducting face-to-face interviews, completing professional reference checks, delivering high quality shortlists of candidates, providing candidate’s with interview preparation and guiding them through the interview process with a client.
What’s in it for me?
When you walk through our door, you will discover a world of opportunity that will enable you to quickly grow and develop your skillset whilst working alongside supportive, likeminded individuals. When you join the Allegis Group you will:
- Be rewarded for the work you put in through an uncapped commission structure and quarterly/yearly performance incentives
- Learn the fundamentals of best practise recruitment through our 13-week on the job training program and additional ongoing development opportunities
- Work with a clear professional development plan and utilise a supportive group of leaders and peers who want to see you grow and succeed
- Become a future leader within our business
- Work in a supportive, fast paced sales environment that will challenge you to be your best each day
- Build a long-term career with a leading global enterprise
Are you hungry to build a rewarding, long-term career in sales? Are you eager to progress and excel your career with a leading global organisation? Do have what it takes to go above and beyond for your candidates, clients and colleagues?
If you’re interested in joining our Melbourne team and want to learn more about the opportunity on offer at Allegis, please submit your application by clicking the apply button and following the prompts. If you have any questions you can reach our Sydney based Talent Acquisition Consultant (Samuel Ferguson) on 02 9087 6209.