- Highly Attractive Salary.
- Strong training and internal opportunities for progression and growth.
- Pymble Location.
Aston Carter have partnered with this leading organisation within the Automotive Industry to recruit a Quality Assurance Officer for their growing team. As an international leader, our client offers strong training and opportunity for professional growth and development. With modern and open offices based in Pymble, this organisation is easily accessible by car and is within walking distance from the train line.
This is a permanent position for a Quality Assurance Officer seeking the opportunity to build a career in the exciting industry. Working in this experienced and supportive team environment, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with industry leaders both internally and externally. The main purpose of this role will be supporting the management of risk and compliance across the business in Australia and management of the compliance and ongoing accreditation to meet the standards.
Reporting to the Quality and Risk Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain the processes necessary to the requirements of the business
- Manage the development of the policies, procedures and systems
- Maintain control and documentation procedures
- Maintain records in the system
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and contribute to compliance management culture
- Adhoc duties
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in a similar industry
- Experience in Quality Assurance or Compliance
- Ability to work towards deadlines and manage priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 514009 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.