- Marketing Manager, Sydney CBD
- Leading Investment Organisation, Permanent Opportunity
- $100,000 including superannuation
An exciting permanent opportunity has become available for an experienced B2B Marketing Manager to join a leading Investment Management Organisation. Working in a proactive, collaborative and fast paced environment, this role will offer you the opportunity to step up and run marketing initiatives end to end, manage relationships with key stakeholders and work with an iconic brand.
Reporting directly to the Senior Marketing Manager you will have ownership of marketing campaigns and get to be a part of an organisation that values work-life balance and a positive work culture.
Your main responsibility will be strategically developing and implementing marketing initiatives for a range of fund managers with the objective to drive results and engagement through the advisor network.
Other responsibilities include:
- End to end integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- Working closely with the Senior Manager to implement marketing initiatives to support the distribution team and drive results
- Developing strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Developing and managing marketing collateral including website content and campaign material
- Be a mentor to the marketing coordinators and help them grow and develop their skills
- Copywriting and content development
You are the ideal candidate if you have strong end to end marketing experience ideally with Investment Management industry experience. Other skills that will benefit you are:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or a related field
- B2B advisor marketing experience and end to end campaign management
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role
- Must have Eloqua, Marketo or Adobe Campaign Manager experience
- Ability to take ownership and work autonomously
- End to end marketing management experience ideally with digital and traditional marketing knowledge
- Funds Management or financial services experience is essential
- Experience working with financial advisors is ideal
For more information, you can call Katie Bown in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6273 quoting Job Reference 514104 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.