- Successful, rapidly growing organisation.
- Work for a leading organisation in the heart of Western Sydney.
- Attractive Salary.
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Administration assistant to work within a world-leading organisation in a highly collaborative working environment. My client has a strong a focus on support and development. Join a company with a forward thinking culture with exceptional facilities that offer endless opportunity for personal development. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to build on their experience with an industry leader. This role will initially be a short-term contract with views to permanency for the right candidate.
As the Administration Assistant you will be responsible for and not limited to the following duties:
- Support the Manager with Adhoc Administration tasks.
- Assist with the management of client accounts.
- Assist with processing of client orders.
- Maintaining database and updating of all files as required.
The skills and qualities that will allow you to succeed in this position are:
- Minimum of two years administration experience.
- The ability to work with high volumes and maintain a high quality of work under pressure.
- Experience working in a complex business.
- Time management and attention to detail.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 511189 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.