- UX/UI Designer, Financial Services
- Permanent opportunity, Sydney CBD
- $100,000 package
Our client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join their fast-paced digital team in a permanent capacity. This person will be responsible for the implementation, delivery and maintenance of high-quality digital experiences centred around UI, UX, front-end web and email development.
They are looking for someone who can drive the successful implementation of UX/UI design updates, interactive and visual design principles. The role combines design and delivery so knowledge of both design and code is required to ensure quality throughout the delivery process.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conduct desktop research, translate briefs and existing data insights into design solutions
- Create UX solutions such as sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Use Adobe XD to create and present prototypes
- Continuously optimise the user experience on the website
- Create email templates
- Identify, troubleshoot and rectify UX/UI problems (e.g., navigation, responsiveness, content)
- Deliver clear and quality briefs to developers, be confident in providing feedback
- Work in an agile environment to deliver to hard deadlines
- Manage and present to senior level stakeholders across the business
- Working closely with the UX/UI Manager and marketing team you will develop new ways to optimise the customer experience
- Tertiary qualifications in either Marketing, Design, Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in UX/UI Design
- Good knowledge of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience having worked in a large, branded company (having worked with style guides)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience having worked with and managed offshore developers
For more information please call Katie Bown in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6273 quoting Job Reference 524384 or alternatively, apply here for formal consideration.