- UX Designer, Immediately available, financial services
- 5 week contract, high profile project role
- Sydney CBD, $500 per day plus superannuation
Our client is looking for an immediately available UX Designer to join their high performing digital team. This person will be responsible for researching and designing a new set of consumer facing calculators over a 5 week period and then hand the designs to a development team to deliver. They are looking for someone who can conduct user and competitor research, design wires and interactive prototypes to present and get feedback from stakeholders and ultimately translate briefs into design solutions.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conduct desktop research, translate briefs and existing data insights into design solutions
- Create UX solutions such as sketches, wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Use Adobe XD to create and present prototypes
- Work in an agile environment to deliver to hard deadlines
- Manage and present to senior level stakeholders across the business
- Working closely with the UX/UI Manager and marketing team you will develop new ways to increase the customer experience
- Tertiary qualifications in either Marketing, Design or a related field.
- 3+ years experience in UX Design, ideally working with enterprise clients
- Good knowledge of Adobe XD and Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Financial services experience is preferred
- Strong stakeholder management skills
For more information please call Katie Bown in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6273 quoting Job Reference 521112 or alternatively, apply here for formal consideration.