- Large, well known banking firm
- Immediate start
- Long term extension possible
This organisation is a well-known financial services organisation and is proud to provide financial and insurance products to over 500,000 Australians. They are regularly award winners for the products and services they provide. As a result of a number of business-critical projects including a system implementation, they are seeking to enhance their ability to detect and mitigate financial risks that may arise.
Playing an integral role in their KYC Operations team, the Transaction Monitoring Analyst will be responsible for the monitoring and actioning of alerts generated by the bank's various detection and monitoring systems. This will involve performing risk-based activities and investigations which include analysing customer and transaction activity, conducting background research, and recommending appropriate actions. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Monitoring transactional alerts generated by various detection systems and managing or escalating unusual activity
- Screenings of and subsequent investigation into all high-risk individuals and entities flagged
- Research to obtain KYC data from public sources and escalate cases and issues as appropriate for advanced investigation and analysis
- Escalate due diligence findings
- KYC data Documentation and reporting
As the need for strong AML and KYC protocol continues across the banking sector, we are seeking to speak with experienced individuals who are analytical, eager to learn and strive to go above and beyond. In addition its highly likely you will have gained KYC and/or Transaction Monitoring expertise in a financial services organisational already and will undoubtedly possess solid knowledge of regulatory requirements and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Banking/Financial Services experience
- KYC / CDD experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work independently
What’s On Offer?
- Initial 3-month contract opportunity
- High likelihood of extension or project work in other areas
- The opportunity to work in a large, highly regarded organisation
To apply for the role, please click on the “Apply for this job” button or for more information please call Matthew Taylor in the Aston Carter Brisbane office on (07) 3295 7410