Our client is an innovative contactless click and collect service that partners with most large retailers to help deliver an easy and excellent customer service experience to their customers. They are seeking a driven Territory Sales Officer to partner with them to help grow their click and collect network.
Working in the APAC team the Territory Sales Officer will be a key member who is responsible for signing up, onboarding, and supporting independent store owners on to the collection point network. The role will be accountable for growing the network footprint within the territory while maintain strong relationships. Responsibilities include and are not limited to;
- Contacting stores from an approved store list and schedule an appointment.
- Create route to visit stores each day.
- Sell opportunity to store owner and sign up to service.
- Install collection point service into the stores.
- Provide hands on training with the store owners and staff.
- Update reporting and sales pipelines.
- Interact professionally with clients (internal and external).
- Assist in the preparation of any required documentation.
- Ensure customers’ expectations are kept in line with our client’s goals.
- Highly organised with ability to multi-task and plan efficiently
- Proven commitment to excellence, innovation, continuous improvement, and the ability to go above and beyond for all stakeholders.
- Possess a willingness to learn.
- Must hold a full driving license and a vehicle.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in outbound sales or sales techniques would be desirable.
- Experience in a fast-paced role, autonomous role.
- Experience in a customer facing role would be an advantage.
- Is able to deliver sales objection handling techniques.
What’s on offer
- 6-month contract in a broad and varied role
- A competitive salary, plus car allowance, plus commission
- Pre-built sales pipeline with lots of opportunity
For more information please call Mia Kovacevich in the Aston Carter Sydney Office on (02) 9087 6445 Job Reference 524563. Alternatively, click on “Apply for this job” to submit your CV.