- International financial services business
- Immediate start
- Long term opportunity
This company is a well-known financial services business, instantly recognisable in more than 65 countries. They are a market leader in their field and have ambitious goals which would see them double the size of their global business over the next 5 years. They are seeking a talented sales professional to join them as Territory Sales Executive to help them realise their vision. The growth trajectory of the business will see excellent career advancement opportunities, for a hungry, driven sales professional eager to work for a global financial services business.
As the Territory Sales Executive you will enjoy excellent flexibility as you assume responsibility for developing new business and managing relationships with current accounts. It is expected that you will identify and build fast relationships with potential customers and deliver a customised solution. You will be working independently as part of a small but mature team of professionals who are motivated and ready to support your sales efforts.
- You will be a self-starter with a problem seeking, problem solving mentality to deliver solutions to companies that seek exceptional service and value for money. The ability to work independently and diligently is critical.
- You will possess a proven track record in engaging with existing customers and developing new ones and develop ongoing plans to manage existing relationships
- You have the ability to understand unique markets with unique clients and be prepared to communicate at all levels with global customers.
- You will foster the desire to educate yourself on trends, best practices, emerging markets and sales opportunities.
- You have strong social skills and be prepared to seek out and attend networking
Skills & Experience
- Possess strong analytical skills with a critical view and the ability to cope with a high level of abstraction.
- Proactive and customer-oriented attitude.
- Communication and coaching skills.
- Flexible team player, who is able to work under pressure and respect tight deadlines.
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
What’s on Offer?
If you have an existing history in Sales or Customer Service/Account Management, are able to develop and deliver a successful sales and marketing plan to benefit the business, hungry to pursue opportunities in a global financial services business and are collaborative with extremely high attention to detail , we want to hear from you. In return you can expect:-
- Market leading salary
- Performance based bonus
- Car Allowance
- Generous work conditions
- Flexible Working conditions
For more information please call Matthew Taylor in the Aston Carter Brisbane Office on 07 3295 7410 quoting Job Reference 5165536. Alternatively, click on “Apply for this job” to submit your CV.