- Potential for Interim to Permanent
- Fast growing manufacturing business
- Inner CBD suburbs
This well-known organisation has a strong presence and has maintained a compelling competitive advantage over the years. As a broader business they are all about retaining staff through growth, development and visibility across the business and as a service provider they work with a passion for ensuring their customers live the best possible life by providing reliable, trustworthy, quality care. They are currently searching for a talented Systems Accountant.
As the Systems Accountant you will be reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, collaborating closely with the IT team and be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a good working relationship with the organisation's Business and IT teams.
- Design and development of management reports for senior finance stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement in financial and system processes.
- Technical support for cleansing of the finance system database.
- Technical and design input to system related projects.
- Maintenance of workflows in accordance with new system requirements.
- Development and implementation of ERP user guides and training.
- Perform ad hoc system tasks
As the Systems Accountant you will bring the technical expertise to build and improve the functionality of Netsuite, proven experience of creating and streamlining reporting at the back end as well as expert documentation skills. The role demands of the successful candidates to confidently sit between finance and IT and manage multiple projects and stakeholders across the wider organisation.
Skills & Experience
- Systems Accounting, Finance Business Analysis and/or Finance Systems Analyst expertise
- Degree in Finance and Accounting and membership to a professional accounting body preferred
- Possess strong analytical skills with a critical view and the ability to cope with a high level of abstraction.
- Proactive and customer-oriented attitude.
- Communication and coaching skills.
- Flexible team player, who is able to work under pressure and respect tight deadlines.
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally possess experience implementing or configuring Netsuite
What’s on Offer?
- Contract opportunity with the potential for permanency
- Fantastic opportunity to partner with operational leaders and drive systems capability.
- Take ownership of critical business projects
For more information please call Danielle Heath in the Aston Carter Brisbane Office on 07 3295 7449 quoting Job Reference 519963. Alternatively, click on “Apply for this job” to submit your CV.