- 2 month contract
- Immediate start
- Grafton location
The Organisation and Opportunity
An exciting opportunity to join a NSW Government Body. Our client is seeking an experienced Shared Service Support Officer to join the team on a short-term contract in the area of Grafton.
As the Shared Services Support Officer, you will be mainly responsible for responding to customer enquiries through multiple different channels. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Resolving and responding to enquiries from both internal customers and external vendors
- Process transactions accurately
- Escalate complex enquiries to the right perrons to be manage effectively
- Active use of systems internally to input data
- Participate in regular quality assessments
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, the below skills and experience is desired.
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a group
- Strong knowledge MSOffice (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using an ERP or CRM system
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 521675 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.