The company is a reputable and renowned Top-Tier Global Bank who are well established in the Australian and International market with a high performing team. They are a financial services leader, offering a full suite of Retail Banking, Business Banking, Investment Banking products. This business is a key driver for digital innovation and transformation and have gone through consistent growth and development. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, they are one of Australia’s top employers focused on a collaborative, people first culture where they value challenging the status quo, work-life balance, and career development.
The Tax Advisory position will support the Global Tax team to analyse the income tax implications of investments. The role is quite varied where you will liaise with advisors and overseas teams to advise on proposals, business transactions and restructures. This role is focused on diverse exposure to complex domestic and international projects within the business. Main duties include:
- Income Tax Advisory on complex deals and transactions
- In depth analysis of investments, proposals and restructures and advising the group on tax implications and impacts on the business
- Liaising with senior stakeholders within the global tax, transfer pricing and indirect tax teams
The successful candidate will have experience in Tax Advisory with strong stakeholder management exposure. The criteria for the successful candidate are:
- Come from a Big 4 chartered background ideally working with the Financial Services team, a reputable law firm or working within the Tax division of a large corporate business
- Experience in Corporate Tax with a Tax Advisory focus
- Significant experience in Income Tax
- Exceptional senior level stakeholder management and engagement.
To discuss the role in further detail please click apply or contact Ghenwa El-Masri in our Sydney office on 02 9087 6238.