A Global Financial Services business is seeking a Tax Advisory Specialist to assist with research, tax methodologies and implementation across diverse transactions. The team you will be working with is highly collaborative, career driven and proactive when it comes to dealing with diverse projects. They have a people first culture where they value challenging the status quo, work-life balance, and career development.
The Tax Advisory 12 month Fixed Term Contract will support the team in handling transfer pricing matters, research, documentation, assisting the team with assessing tax methodologies related to financial transactions while liaising with the broad business to ensure methodology implementation. The role is quite varied where you will need to get up to speed with a deal and liaise with key stakeholders across the business. Main duties include:
- Tax Advisory on transactions across multiple jurisdictions.
- Research tax implications and methodologies and present a sound approach to the business based on the nature of the transaction.
- Demonstrate proactiveness in raising issues and taking initiative to deal with complexity.
- Liaising with the Operating, Finance and Transactions team to ensure implementation of the methodology
- Readiness to work on diverse projects in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will have a passion for Tax Advisory with strong stakeholder management exposure. The criteria for the successful candidate are:
- Come from a Big 4 chartered background ideally working with the Financial Services team, a reputable law firm or working within the Tax division of a large corporate business.
- Experience in Transfer pricing.
- Exceptional senior level stakeholder management and engagement.
To discuss the role in further detail please click apply or contact Ghenwa El-Masri in our Sydney office on (02) 90876238.