- Expanding Financial Crime Area
- Senior Manager Opportuity
- Reputable Financial Services Company
The Company for the Senior Manager – Risk / Compliance / Institutional role:
Aston Carter are partnering with a leading, reputable Financial Services client, in the search for a Senior Manager – Risk / Compliance / Institutional, in their Financial Markets / Institutional Financial Crime Risk Division to join their onshore operation. They are located in the heart of Sydney and will provide the successful candidate with extensive exposure to domestic and international markets. This is a great opportunity to get into one of the most renowned and reputable businesses in the world.
The company is recognised as one of the top employers in the domestic market, providing their staff with best in class flexibility/work life balance, employee benefits and fantastic training and development programs. Including international secondment, promotion opportunity and exposure to multiple divisions
The Opportunity for the Senior Manager – Risk / Compliance / Institutional role:
The Senior Manager position has been newly created due to strategic business expansion and risk / compliance / financial crime driven initiatives both domestically and internationally. The role will report directly to the Head of Markets Compliance / Chief Risk Officer with great exposure to senior leadership across the broader financial crime compliance team, legal and risk. Main duties of the role include:
- Providing advice and strategy to the institutional businesses regarding financial crime risk management, delivering an outcomes-focussed, customer responsive and risk aware compliance culture.
- Initiate increased visibility of ML/TF, B&C and Sanctions risks, delivering solutions to better understand and address the given exposures.
- Guide and conduct enhanced due diligence on counterparties, transactions and prospects to make sure financial crime risks are identified and managed appropriately and work with the organisations compliance, operations and business teams to streamline AML/CTF, AB&C and sanctions activities, including policy and guidance review and management.
The Person for the Senior Manager – Risk / Compliance / Institutional role:
The role is perfectly designed for somebody who comes from a strong FCC background who has had exposure to financial markets.
- Strong knowledge of business areas of capital markets, asset management and/or asset finance.
- A core understanding of Enhanced Due Diligence, AB&C and/or Sanctions compliance obligations.
- Outstanding stakeholder management capabilities with a demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders through effective communication and persuasive presentations.
- Exceptional leadership skills used to drive team performance and maintain high employee engagement.
To discuss the Senior Manager – Risk / Compliance / Institutional role in more detail please click apply or contact William.firstname.lastname@example.org in our Sydney office.