- $180, 000 + superannuation + bonus
- Internal & External Stakeholder Management
- Outstanding Corporate Culture & Career Growth
The client are a leading domestic banking group with a broad portfolio of products and businesses. The are recognised as a leading employer of choice domestically, with a great reputation for internal promotions, training and development as well as a market leading remuneration and benefits structure.
Reporting directly to the Head of Treasury you will be responsible for end to end management of the group's capital position, capital ratio calculations, engagement with key external bodies and overall capital policy framework design and execution for the business.
- Own the groups Capital Reporting and Capital Calculations processes.
- Partner with the executive leadership team and product leads to deliver a number of stress testing scenarios and findings.
- Act as the key finance subject matter expert on the Basel III reform program.
- Policy design and implementation inline with external regulator and internal requirements.
- Act as a key SME on a number of Treasury and Group Finance projects are process automation, streamlining and system implementation.
- Partner with the broader Capital and Liquidity team around balance sheet management and investment strategies.
- Key conduit between local and international regulators on a number of regulatory programs and the organisations capital position.
You will be a a true Treasury and Capital professional, bringing a healthy blend of experience across the areas of stress testing, capital calculations, ratios & reporting, treasury system experience and a broad skillset in change and transformation.
Key requirements include;
- CA, CPA or CFA qualifications with tertiary experience in Finance, Economics, Commerce or Business.
- Have demonstrable hands on experience within Treasury Finance, Capital Management, Treasury Product Control or Financial Risk.
- Strong track record of senior leadership partnering and influencing on a range of treasury and project intiatives.
- Outstanding communication skills and an appetite to train and develop people.