Aston Carter have partnered with a leading diversified domestic Financial Services leader in the search for a Senior Finance Manager. The role has been created to act as the key finance conduit within their Insurance business, providing financial support and insights to senior leadership both within the division and at a group level.
The main responsibilites of the role include;
- Own the budget and forecast timetables and deliverables for the Insurance business unit,
- Manage and mentor a team of 3 Senior Analysts as they develop both their business partnering and commercial analysis skills,
- Be the finance 'go-to' for the Insurance business unit around financial performance, commercial decision support, new product intiatives and change agendas,
- Provide on-going and insightful financial analysis around business performance and strategic agendas,
- Act as a key steering committee member as the business embarks on a wide scale automation and finance transformation program,
- Work closely with the group finance and group strategy divsions to support monthly, quarterly and annual consolidations and strategic planning cycles.
To be successful in the role you will have;
- A strong FP&A/Commercial Finance background, having progressed either from Financial Control or Audit/Advisory beginnings,
- Demonstrable experience within the Insurance sector and be able to display a strong understanding of Insurance business drivers. General Insurance, Life Insurance and Wealth industry experience are all considered.
- Outstanding Finance Business Partnering credentials, displaying strong stakeholder management and performance orientated financial insights, paired with a developing skillset in team/staff leadership.
- CA/CPA/CFA qualifications will be critical, with undergraduate studies in Finance, Economics, Commerce and Actuarial important.
To discuss the role further please click apply or alternatively call Alex Sherbinski in our Sydney office on 02 9087 6226.