- $80,000-$100,000 + Super + Bonus.
- Partner with senior leaders across multiple divisions.
- Best in class workplace flexibility and high performance culture.
Aston Carter are partnering with a leading global bank as they look to grow out their internal treasury advisory team. The business offers a full range of services including Asset Management, Retail Banking, Private Equity, and Institutional Banking. They are regarded as a market leader in workplace flexibility and have a reputation for driving performance and development within their workforce.
The Senior Analyst position sits within Group Treasury in the Funds Transfer Pricing team. The role will allow you the chance to business partner across the group in an advisory capacity to drive recommendations on the transfer of funds throughout the group. This will include building pricing models to assess market value to build a sound decision making framework for the various business divisions. Your responsibilities include:
- Form appropriate analysis on price of funding to multiple divisions across the group.
- Make recommendations on FTP rates through analysis of historical data and current market trends.
- Manage costs associated with funding and the transfer of funds domestically and internationally
- Build models that tackle complex problems and make recommendations to senior leaders within the business.
The Ideal candidate will have experience in banking or broader financial services and would be well suited for an individual with an ability to solve complex problems using mathematics and modelling; To be considered you must have the following:
- A solid background working within a Financial Services organization or a Big 4 with Financial Services exposure, with experience working in Funds Transfer Pricing and has built financial models within Treasury.
- Experience in Market Risk and dealing with complex mathematical problems.
- Strongly analytical mind with the ability to handle data.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- An undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Finance or Engineering.
For more information, please call Alex Sherbinski in our Sydney CBD office at 02 9087 6226 OR 0400198561 quoting job reference 519656 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.