About the company
Our client has been helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals for over two decades now. In Australia our client leverages the scale, experience and resources of their established global business serving institutional and individual clients, and financial advisers, they offer investment solutions that are low-cost, diversified and robust through time.
About the role
An exciting opportunity for an Internal Control's Specialist to come in and partner with the business and make a big impact across the organisation.
You will have relevant business experience and will come into the business as a dynamic and self-motivated individual who will contribute and drive the underlying passion for identifying, investigating and resolving all things of the internal controls framework. You are an individual who has a strong analytical mindset with a genuine interest process improvement.
- Testing and Reporting across risk events
- Working across post trade compliance
- Controls development, design, implementation and testing
- Controls testing across change management processes
- Process/system changes and enhancements
- Perform risk reviews / assessments and identify trends
Skills and experience required
- 2 + years hands on internal controls experience
- Financial services exposure is ESSENTIAL
- Highly desirable to have a background within the top 4 chartered firms with exposure to Financial Services Clients
- Effective communication style with the ability to manage and influence all stakeholders
- Proven experience in a fast paced and changing environment.
Our clients forefront tradition is rooted in their centre values of integrity, focus, and stewardship. Its miles that precise lifestyle that drives their organisation to be the best area to work and make investments for their people. They have been an industry leader providing support during these uncertain times.
How to Apply
Apply here to register your interest.