- Melbourne CBD Based
- Operational Risk Professionals Apply Now
- Strong Career Progression Opportunities
About the company
Aston Carter have partnered with one of Australia's leading Financial Services firms on an exciting opportunity for an aspiring Risk professional. You will be joining the business at a time of growth, with a fantastic chance to establish new Risk & Audit practices and lead relevant engagements. This firm prides itself on providing the best tailored services to its clients and has a fantastic reputation in the market.
About the role
Joining a small but high performing audit, risk & compliance function, you will be able to make an immediate impact by taking a lead role across operational risk. You will be given the opportunity to have full responsibility over planning and delivery, and will be encouraged to improve process and drive education to the wider business around audit, risk and compliance. As a key team member, you will also be able to have exceptional presentation skills.
- Owning and running of Operational Risk Frameworks
- Work with different business leads to scope projects across Finance, Operations, Technology and complete controls testing
- Engage with External Stakeholders
- Report execution and production of audit findings and make commercial recommendations to the business
- Developing & actioning remediation plans for any breaches or any audit findings.
Skills and experience
- 3+ Years Operational Risk Experience
- Highly desirable to have a background within the Big 4 or Mid-tier chartered firm
- Effective communication style with the ability to manage and influence all stakeholders
- Proven experience in a fast paced and changing environment.
How to apply
If this role is something that interests you, please feel free to reach out to Jhania Kahui at firstname.lastname@example.org (0402968255) or alternatively apply directly here.