- Reporting Analyst at Leading Global Consultancy
- 12 Month Contract
Aston Carter have partnered with a leading Global Consulting Firm in the implementation of Remediation programs that are looking for reliable, organised and hard-working individuals. They will offer strong skill development opportunities to those that join the business. This role is for individuals with an affinity and experience with data science and programming skills as well as an interest in improving your SQL skills. Along with these practical prerequisites, we are looking for candidates with attention to detail, organisational skills and business acumen.
The purpose of this role is to support a centralised office that supports a suite of our Clients delivery, which includes:
- Case assessment
- Reporting for Regulators and Ombudsmen
- Claims handling and review
- Understand how to create SQL script to extract and manipulate data.
- Take ownership of the data relevant to supporting the reporting team.
- Prioritise daily personal workload to ensure a high quality deliverable is provided in a timely fashion
- Provide ad-hoc support as required by the technical team.
- Ensure personal and team objectives are met and consistent service standards are achieved.
- Liaise with key client contact regarding logistical matters.
Capabilities and Experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering/Mathematics/Finance/Data Science.
- Demonstrated competency in SQL development in addition to analysis.
- 1+ year experience in an analytical/finance related role or experience with wealth management products is advantageous
- Logical thinker with analytical views and ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge and practical experience with VBA, SQL, data visualisation.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Benjamin Taylor on (02) 9087 6419 or apply with your CV to the attached link.