- Global manufacturer within the Capital Equipment Industry
- Career Progression
- Base + Car Allowance + Tools of trade + Super + Incentive Scheme
Our client is a globally recognized manufacturer, who is well respected and is considered a premium brand within the material handling industry. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join their Townsville business as a Rental Sales Executive. This role will be reporting directly to the Branch Manager.
As a Rental Sales Executive, you will drive sales within key accounts of the business while also hunting and delivering to new accounts across various industries. You will be the first point of contact within all the key accounts that you are responsible for.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring that you are achieving if not exceeding your sales budget and maximizing each sales opportunity.
- Developing relationships within key accounts and identifying new business opportunities within the rental sector.
- Ensure all customers receive prompt and professional service when responding to inquiries
- Conduct face to face contact calls with customers on a weekly basis.
Experience and Skills Required
- 2- 4 years’ experience as a Sales Representative, Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager or Similar position
- Experience within Industrial, Capital Equipment or Material Handling Equipment industry experience
- Proven track record within a sales environment.
- Strong commercial and technical/mechanical acumen
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with outstanding time-management and organisational skills with MS Office experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, positive attitude with the ability to provide high quality work in a fast-paced environment.
On offer, the successful candidate has an opportunity to work for a market leader within the industry, receive continuous training, professional development, career progression and uncapped earnings based on performance.
For more information you can call Andre Guevarra in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2725 quoting Job Reference 513279 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.