- 13 week paid internship providing hands on recruitment & sales experience
- Opportunity for full time role commencing post final exams
- Be part of the world's largest privately owned recruitment company
Allegis Group is a global leader in talent solutions, focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. Our specialist brands include TEKsystems, Aerotek & Aston Carter which cover markets such as IT, Engineering, Marketing, Accounting & Finance. As part of Allegis Group, your career will take you further than you expect. For those looking to build a career in the sales industry and attain a true sense of achievement, there’s no better place to be.
We are offering internship opportunities to final semester students who are finishing their studies Nov/Dec 2019. These internships will commence in Aug 2019 in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne.
With Allegis Group, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to:
- Receive comprehensive training through our 13-week internship
- Work in a challenging, fast-paced environment with the support of a great team of senior leaders
- Fast-track your career into leadership and grow your own business
- Have the opportunity to work within a successful global business
So, what does a recruitment role involve?
- Identifying, qualifying & hiring the best candidates for organisations
- Developing & maintaining strong candidate and client relationships
- Aligning candidates’ aspirations and interests with the right careers
- Developing a deep understanding of the skill sets and industries you specialise in
- Conducting business development and building a pipeline of work to grow your business
- Receiving comprehensive leadership training by the best in the business, to further grow your career in recruitment and talent management
If you think you’re ready to embrace our culture and would like more information on what it takes to kick start a long-term career and be part of a winning team, apply below to register your interest.