Our client is a national organisation based in Sydney’s CBD, who are seeking a professional receptionist to be the face of their business. Work for one of the largest providers of community services in Australia; a company that takes pride in what they do. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced receptionist to work for a nationally recognised company putting their experience and skills into action.
Our client is offering a 12 month contract to work in their CBD based office, to ensure goals and tasks are completed efficiently. You will ensure the smooth running of the reception and office area and will provide a high level of customer service to all clients face to face and over the phone. We are seeking someone who understands the value of being the face to a business.
Your responsibilities in this role will include but not limited to:
- Providing professional reception and office support services.
- Accurately communicate all relevant information to internal and external stakeholders.
- Providing comprehensive support to the various areas of the business and senior management.
- Coordinating the front of house including the coordination of meeting rooms, which must be dealt with efficiently and with the utmost professionalism.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 plus years in a Receptionist role.
- Ability to multi task, and have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organisation and other relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong system management skills – exposure to a variety of software tools is desired.
For more information you can call Brooke Simmonds in our Greater Western Sydney office on (02) 8894 2701 quoting Job Reference 512547 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.