- A leader in the manufacturing industry
- Supportive team environment
- Fast paced environment
Aston Carter has been engaged to recruit a Payroll officer on a part-time basis for a 6-month contract. Our client is a privately-owned global business situated in the Wetherill Park Region. The business has just been through an exciting phase of positive change and is seeking a mature individual to join a small tight knit payroll team. The business has a remit which expands over the world and prides itself on its high-quality products which are synonymous to its reputation in the market.
Your New Role
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this role will require the assistance and experience of a full function payroll officer. This is a key position in the team where the individual will be responsible to run payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis.
Key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- End to end payroll experience for about 700 employees
- Setting up new employees on the system.
- Running payment runs
- Interpreting Awards in the manufacturing industry.
- Working with Payroll TAX and PAYG
- Accurate and timely processing of selected payrolls (weekly/monthly) in accordance with payroll deadlines and company policies
- Timely resolution of employee enquiries
- Maintenance of payroll records / leaver records
- Payroll Reconciliations and month end reporting
- Time and attendance payroll
What You Will Need To Succeed
- You will have a thorough background in a full function Payroll Officer role ideally within a large multinational company.
- Basic Excel experience is desired
- ADP software experience essential
- Experience with a time and attendance system
- You will have 3-5 years of payroll experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Communication (both verbal and written)
For more information you can call Artemis Greenwood in our Sydney Office on (02) 8894 2719 quoting Job Reference 524485 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.