- 6 month contract with views to permanency
- Great offices with on-site parking
- Western Sydney Location
Our client is a privately-owned global business situated in the Wetherill Park Region. The business is seeking a mature individual to join a small tight knit payroll team. The business has a remit which expands over the world and prides itself on its high-quality products which are synonymous to its reputation in the market.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, this role will require the assistance and experience of a full function payroll officer. This is a key position in the team where the individual will be responsible to run payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis. This role will initially be a 6 month contract with strong views to permanency for the right candidate.
Key duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- End to end payroll experience for about 700 employees
- Setting up new employees on the system
- Running payment runs
- Interpreting Awards in the manufacturing industry
- Working with Payroll TAX and PAYG
- Accurate and timely processing of selected payrolls (weekly/monthly) in accordance with payroll deadlines and company policies
- Timely resolution of employee enquiries
- Maintenance of payroll records / leaver records
- Payroll Reconciliations and month end reporting
- Time and attendance payroll
What You Will Need To Succeed
- A background in Payroll or Accounting
- Excel experience is desired
- You will have 3- 5 years of payroll experience in a similar role
- Experience with a time and attendance system is desired
- Experience with an accouting system
- Excellent Communication skills (both verbal and written)
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 521662 alternatively, apply here to register your interest.