The client are a leading domestic banking group with a broad portfolio of products and businesses. The are recognised as a leading employer of choice domestically, with a great reputation for internal promotions, training and development as well as a market leading remuneration and benefits structure. They also offer flexible working and global opportunities.
This Sydney based position is a newly created role that will focus on the Business Operational Risk Management (BORM) of a new portfolio integration within their Capital Investments Team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, ensuring operational risk is effectively identified and managed across the business division. This person will have exposure to:
- Process mapping and improvement
- Controls testing
- Data modelling and analysis
- Providing insight from a BORM perspective to a global team
- Senior stakeholder management
The business is looking for an individual that is eager to develop professionally and provide strategic insights into a newly created team. The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- Experience within Financial Services, preferably Banking or Markets, from either an audit or risk perspective
- Have had exposure to operational risk previously
- Strong understanding of accounting standards
- Regular stakeholder engagements and clear communication
- An eye for detail and analytical mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Full working rights in Australia
If you are interested, please kindly email your CV to Morgan Hyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9087 6405.