Aston Carter have partnered with a leading home finance brand in the search for a highly motivated Operational Risk Senior Analyst. The business is renowned for the excellent work life balance and flexibility it provides for its employees, as well as the opportunity to rapidly progress internally.
This role will be dedicated to the delivery of a large-scale program of work, focusing on a risk capability uplift and delivering milestones within set time frames. In this position you will be focusing on providing advice around controls, strategic and technical planning decisions for the business. You will be collaborating closely with Line 2 to ensure change requirements are properly delivered, as well as securing appropriate risk framework improvements. You will play a key role in defining scope and managing demand associated with program requests.
- Prior experience within a risk capability uplift program
- Controls testing/Controls Maintenance experience
- Background providing advice around risk mitigation associated with delivery
- Experience dealing with stakeholders at the Senior Manager level and above within the Line 2 space
- Experience working on a program end to end (from inception to delivery)
- Financial Services domain knowledge
- Tertiary qualification within a relevant field
If you are interested in learning more about this role please send a revised version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively you can call 02 9087 6401 for further information.