My client, a Global Fund investment business was established 25 years to protect and grow the retirement savings of pension and superannuation fund members. Looking to maximise long term returns to millions of working people worldwide through investments that generate social and economic benefits for the wider community. They look to achieve this by focusing on sustainable investment in Infrastructure, Debt, Listed Equities and Private Equity assets, and through the ongoing management of their essential infrastructure assets, which include toll roads, ports and airport.
About the role:
Play a leadership role in the development and implementation of my client's sponsorship and events and paid media strategy. Develop and implement campaigns and initiatives to support business development and investor relationship management objectives across asset classes and regions.
- 5+ years marketing experience in funds management, financial services (business/institutional) or pension/superannuation.
- Proven track record of developing, managing and implementing institutional sponsorship and events strategy.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing marketing collateral to support sales, pitch and business development activity.
- Proven track record in developing paid media strategy.
- Tertiary qualified with a Marketing, Communications, or business degree focus.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of funds management and institutional investment products, pension/superannuation system and commercial processes and business drivers.
- Knowledge of investment community including investors, shareholders, asset consultants, global competitors and market positioning.
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and implementation.
- Strong communications and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Strong written skills and ability to develop strategic briefs for external agencies.
- Strong data analysisand project management skills in relation to budget, resource, execution and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing activity.
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY button or call Dani for a confidential discussion on (03) 9918-0940. QUOTE Job no. 524719
My client operates in a diverse environment and recognises employees’ differences, contributions, rights and duties.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Closing date: 19th April 2021.