Sales & Marketing
My client, a Global Fund investment business was established 25 years to protect and grow the retirement savings of pension and superannuation fund members. Looking to maximise long term returns to millions of working people worldwide through investments that generate social and economic benefits for the wider community. They look to achieve this by focusing on sustainable investment in Infrastructure, Debt, Listed Equities and Private Equity assets, and through the ongoing management of their essential infrastructure assets, which include toll roads, ports and airports.
About the role:
- Play a leadership role in the development and implementation of a digital marketing strategy. This role is responsible for managing digital communications activities including managing the website, intranet, social media platforms, virtual event platforms and intelligent digital library.
- 5+ years digital marketing experience in funds management, financial services (business/institutional) or pension/superannuation.
- Proven track record of developing, managing and implementing a digital marketing strategy across digital channels and social media.
- Tertiary qualified with a Marketing, Communications, or business degree focus
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and implementation specifically related to digital channels, including website, intranet and social media platforms, virtual event platforms as well as Salesforce and Digital Libraries.
- Strong Digital Storytelling Skills
- Strong communications and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong written skills
- Courses undertaken to stay ahead of marketing practices will be viewed favourably.
If this sounds like you, hit the APPLY button or call Dani for a confidential discussion on (03) 9918-0940 QUOTE Job no. 524692
My client operates in a diverse environment and recognises employees’ differences, contributions, rights and duties.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Closing date: 19th April 2021.