- Lead and develop team of three
- Highly Attractive Salary
- Fast-paced and autonomous role
Our client is a leading challenger brand in the financial services industry who are looking for an experienced Corporate Services Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will manage the facilities and front office teams as well as the oversee the leasing, procurement, supplier relations and corporate property portfolio.
This role is a crucial to the business, where you will be the eyes and ears and work closely with the CEO and executive directors. They are looking for an engaging and professional individual who will own the role and bring it to life. Stake holder management is key, and you will have support from the business as there is scope for growth within the role. This role will suit a hands on, and outcomes driven individual with demonstrated experience that can be leveraged in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Strong vendor evaluation skills and the ability to transition suppliers in and out of the business
- Build a culture of long term saving on procurement costs
- Management and oversight of national leased property portfolio
- Lead and support Facilities Manager in deliver of key functions including best practice standards
- Monitor and control the efficient provision of facilities management and lease administration nationally
- Coordination of relocations, fit outs and internal moves
- Actively participate in wider strategic activities to gather insight into performance levers
- Work collaboratively with peers to lead projects with a view on innovation and productivity
- Lead and develop team of three.
The ideal candidate:
- Similar experience in a corporate services, procurement or leasing Management role.
- Great relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional leadership and management attributes
- Commitment to deliver exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Proven experience with driving initiatives across the business
- Ideally you will come from a financial, professional or tech-based organisation
For more information you can call Artemis Greenwood in our Sydney office on (02) 8894 2717 quoting Job Reference 519632 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.