- Opportunity to work with a well-established manufacturing organisation
- Conveniently located in Eastern Creek with parking onsite
- Start first week of October
Our client is a well-known manufacturing organisation looking for a vibrant Logistics and Customer Service Officer to join their fast paced and dynamic team. The role is conveniently located in Eastern Creek and has parking available on site.
This will be an ongoing contract to assist with growth in the inbound enquiries via both phone and email. This is an opportunity to work for this well-established organisation and further your customer service skills within a supportive and collaborative team environment.
As the Customer Service Officer, responsibilities include:
- Processing of up to 1000 logistic bookings and claims validations per month
- Be the first point of contact for the business and handle all general enquiries
- Answering customer queries and concerns and providing follow up to customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a similar or customer service role
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills
- Pro-active attitude and ability to work within a team in a high-volume environment
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced and driven customer service officer to pursue a career within the logistics space.If you would like to work for an employer that offers strong opportunities and has leading facilities and resources please apply.
For more information you can call Isla Susino in our Sydney office on (02) 8894 2703 quoting Job Reference 521008 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.